Wednesday, 28 January 2009

My Comments Elsewhere del.icio.us Widget and Installer

2 comments
This is the Installer Form for the My Recent Comments Elsewhere widget. This relies on you having a del.icio.us social bookmarking account and be using (or plan to use) the "mycomments" tag to bookmark forums and blogs where you have commented[1] . The only real difference between this and the del.icio.us widget is that you have the date.

Why did I bother you may well ask? Well this was:
Anyway if you like it, here it is. I will publish the source shortly



Postscript: Form changed to button to launch popup window to install widget

Postscript 2: I realize now, of course, that this is a generic del.icio.us widget so why limit it to 1 tag? I will update and release a new version when I have time.

1."mycomments" has become the standard tag for this so I do not offer any options - you can easily change to it if you are using another tag in del.icio.us - I can add an option if you want, or you can modify the url once the widget is installed.

2 comments:

Naviya Nair said...

I have read your blog its very attractive and impressive. I like it your blog.

Java Online Training Java EE Online Training Java EE Online Training Java 8 online training Core Java 8 online training

Java Online Training from India Java Online Training from India Core Java Training Online Core Java Training Online Java Training InstitutesJava Training Institutes

Naviya Nair said...

Wow. This really made my day. Thanks a lot!

Javascript Training in Chennai | HTML5 Online Training
JavaScript Training Courses | Javascript Online Training

JavaScript Training in CHennai