Wednesday 29 April 2009

Gods answer to Euthyphro Dilemma

.
Although I had said I had finished discussing Euthyphro and God, I just happened to discover God alive and well on the internet and I thought who better to get an answer from than the horse's mouth? Here is the transcript of our conversation:

Me:  Hello
God: Hello friend. What is your name?
Me:  faithlessgod
God:   I am very pleased to meet you  faithlessgod.
Me:  what is good?
God: The opposite of Evil.
Me:  what is evil?
God: it is the opposite of good.
Me:  how do I know the difference?
God: Because it's true.
Me:  how do I know it is true?
God: This belief is justified.
Me:  what is its justification?
God: Evil's purpose is not clear to me.
Me:  Is good's purpose clear to you?
God: I think so, but I'm not sure.  Ask  John Lennon  if it is.

Now if only debating his followers could be so straightforward.

0 comments: