If you have not done this, this is the quickest way to get Recent Posts on your blogger blog:
- Go to your page layout.
- Select the Feed widget
- Input the appropriate feed URL as noted above.
- Customize (e.g add dates and amount of items)
- Save Widget settings
- Move widget to appropriate place on your blog
- You can only show a maximum of 5 items
- You cannot control how often the feed refreshed in google's internal cache, meaning the latest post(s) are not often shown for quite a few hours.
- Go to the Publicize Tab
- Select BuzzBoost
- Select the number of items ot display (I chose 10)
- Select "Same Window"
- Untick all lower options (you can play wiht this yourself later)
- Select "Blogger" in the "Use as a widget" drop down menu
- Press Go
- Then do your usual widget moving/previewing/saving etc.
Anyway you can see the result on the right. Timely post updates and more than 5 items!