Monday 27 October 2008

Getting this blog going again

.
Well I am going to review all my posts on Desire Utilitarianism and will correct any typos, which means these old posts might reappear depending on how Blogger's and Feedburner's feeds update. I will then address any outstanding comments from those old posts and also think it a good idea to create a glossary to avoid repetition in the future.

I also intend to start monitoring topical issues primarily in the UK, the USA is more than adequately covered but it certainly needs it!

I will also review the Science Network's latest Beyond Belief series but probably do session summaries rather examine each lecture in detail - again I do not have the time and Alonzo Fyfe will, I am sure, provide a very good report and critique of the individual lectures.

Note that I do not have the time to write full length essays every day but will try and provide regular updates.

0 comments: